• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Installing both Clone DVD and Clone BD on the same machine

bliznyansky

Hi, everyone--I've been using Clone DVD for years with great success. I plan to start ripping and burning Blue-Rays next, and would like to have both Clone DVD and Clone BD installed on the same machine. Has anyone on the forum done this, and would there be any conflicts between the programs as long as they're not running simultaneously? Or should I just switch over to Clone BD excclusively since, I assume, it can rip and burn DVDs as well as Blue-Rays? Thanks a lot!

CloneBD and CloneDVD are two seperate programs you can run at the same time. You only might encounter issues if both of them are running many things at the same time, one DVD and one BD. Then it might stutter for a while, depending on the power of your PC.

Hi, everyone--I've been using Clone DVD for years with great success. I plan to start ripping and burning Blue-Rays next, and would like to have both Clone DVD and Clone BD installed on the same machine. Has anyone on the forum done this, and would there be any conflicts between the programs as long as they're not running simultaneously? Or should I just switch over to Clone BD excclusively since, I assume, it can rip and burn DVDs as well as Blue-Rays? Thanks a lot!
Been using CloneDVD2 and CloneBD together on my various PC/laptops over the years, since at least the tail end of 2014, when CloneBD was first officially released by Elby.

Like @DeepSpace suggested, as long as you're not running many things at the same time, they'll work together nicely.

In fact, CloneDVD2 has been around for many years, and it is very efficient and easy to use. The same thing goes for CloneBD as well.

By the way, CloneDVD is for DVDs only, while CloneBD is for Blu-ray discs only.

The Elaborate Bytes homepage describes what each application does exactly:

:)

Back