• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Installing AnyStream Update Question

BuddyFunJet

Is it necessary to uninstall the current installed version of AnyStream before installing the update or can the new be installed over the old?

Also, any hope of the settings being carried over to the update?

Thanks.

You can simply install the new version without erasing the old one. The settings are saved.
There was only a thing with update 1.0.4.0 (I think it was this one), where they put an explicit message onto the download page, that you have to uninstall the old one. But I don't know why it was neccesary.

It was 1040 and it was necessary due to the significant change in the Netflix login process.

Unless specifically stated otherwise, you can install straight over the top just like any other product and the settings will carry over.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks. I had an install failure with 1.0.5 that required an uninstall after installing over existing and thought that the uninstall might be required for all installs. Good to hear that installs over existing are OK.

Back