• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Independence Day BluRay whant work...

S3Ri0US

Hi There.. i have buyed Independence Day BluRay i whant to Rip the Disk to my HDD that i can Stream the Movie to my Livingroom.. But.... i cant Play the Ripped Movie File... the first 20 - 30 Sec running good.. and then i get a unhandle Error.. I have tested with Media Player Classic, VLC, Cyberlink PDVD, WinDVD und WMP. I have also test it on my second Computer. Same Problem. and.. i have tested ffdshow video Decoder, CoreAVC and Cyberlink HD Video Decoder.. but the error comes with all Filters / Players.

Hope someone can help me.

Best Regards.

Hmmmm, a Fox title with BD+ protection??? Noooo, couldn't be.

Hmm dont know... Movie is 42 GB on Drive... so.. no way ?

Not to stream it, no. You can play it with an older version of PowerDVD like 3319a. That's about all you can do with it for the moment.

What you want to do will be possible at some point. Slysoft is hard at work on a BD+ solution. Once that is released (no, no estimate on when...they're working on it though) you'll be able to remove the BD+ crap and stream away.

Back