• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incredibles ... which MPLS

jedisinclair

The incredibles blu-ray has four different mpls files that are all 1:55:26 so how can I determine which is the movie? I have MPLS 00800, 00801, 00802 or 00803 ... all have 32 chapters, but the chapters are in different orders.

Here are a few software programs to determine the MPLS and/or the M2TS of the main movie. Usually, go with the primary default version

BDinfo, Clown_BD BD copier, BDtoAVCHD, Defsoft BDFixFE. BD Rebuilder

Could be different versions of the movie, directors cut, commercial version, unedited version, different camera angle version.

You could use Clown_BD BD copier to stream the video and see which version you want to use for your back-up. If all the MPLS files you stated are approximately the same length, should not make much difference for your back-up version.
:agree:

If it is a seamless branching disk use the MPLS movie only file and NOT the M2TS files for back-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The short answer is for the English version use playlist 00800, French version use playlist 0801 and Spanish version use playlist 00802. Playlist 00893 has the same stream files as playlist 00800 but with hidden audio tracks so you don't need to worry about this one.

Now to explain how you can determine which playlist to use in the future. First I use BDInfo to scan the disc and see which stream files are in each playlist. For the Incredibles you will notice that the second stream file is different for playlist 00800 (00483.M2TS), 00801 (00511.M2TS) and 00802 (00523.M2TS). Now all you have to do is play each of those three files to see what the differences are. When you play 00483.M2TS you should notice that the onscreen writing is in English, for 00511.M2TS you will see the same writing is in French and for 00523.M2TS you will see it is in Spanish.

Hope this helps.

I bought the movie the other day and ripped it with AnyDVD HD.
I'm about to use ClownBD, so I'll see if I get the right movie file myself.

Will post the results when I'm done.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.13_Info_D_INCREDIBLES.zip
    230.5 KB · Views: 5
Forgot to state my results from awhile back (Work got in the way, and I forgot about this discussion):

I had to use BD Rebuilder because I decided to take a longer approach to converting this movie to a DVD-5. While I was overall happy with Clown BD, I forget which error I had 2 weeks ago, but it caused me to use BD Rebuilder instead.

Still, people should use either program until Clone BD comes out from Slysoft, since they are both free.

Back