• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Increase Volume on PSP

lcollins

I've been reading the forums about changing mvolume or volume settings in device.ini. I'm using v3.30 480x272 setting and when I open device.ini I can't find any volume setting.I do see on v2.6 but it won't do 480x272.I only have problem with the volume on downloaded movies.There games and movies sounds great but downloaded movies you can hardly hear.Is there any way to change the settings on v3.30 480x272 or can v2.6 be changed to 480x272? I've been using anydvd and clone dvd for many years so I didn't think twice about buying clone mobile.The picture is great but the sound is not so gerat on the psp.I don't know why psp won't amp up mpeg4 like they did umd settings.

On the FW 3.3+ 480x272 profile MVolume is the third line up from the bottom. It is set by default to 10, try 15 or 20.

Thanks Spanky I never scrolled to the bottom. I thought all the psp was together.I changed mvolume to 20 and going to give it a try.

Tried mvolume 20 no distortion tried mvolume 25 had some distortion so kept at 20.Again thank you Spanky

Sure, glad you are going. Mine gets pretty ratty around 25 as well that's why I suggested 15 or 20.

You can find it: X:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\

X is the drive where you installed the program.

What about for PSP (AVC/H264) >=2.6

is there a way to increase volume for the AVC/H264 mode? i don't see the mvolume under this section in the device.ini

thanks!

Back