• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Increase Output Audio Volume & Quality

Michael777

How do I increase the audio output volume for converted movies to my iPod? Is there a option or method to increase the audio quality?

How do I increase the audio output volume for converted movies to my iPod? Is there a option or method to increase the audio quality?

For now you can edit the devices.ini file manually and change the value for MVolume for the profile you're using.

Standard mostly is
MVolume=10
Try playing around with that a little.

How do I edit the devices.ini file? When i go to save changes, the computer will not let me. Do i change it using the mencoder, and if so how?

Archos 605 - Better Audio Quality

For Peer or other Slysoft insider: Changed the MVOLUME to 22 and that helped the volume. Going to 35 or 50 added quite a bit of distortion to the louder volume. The ABRate is set to 128 at default - is this like MP3 bitrate? I changed ABRate to 256 to try to get better quality sound and less distortion but don't see any increase in the encoded file size. How exactly does ABRate work and does this increase the audio bitrate and quality of the MP3 soundtrack? Many thanks.:confused:

Back