• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Inception - Bonus Disc

routledgepaul

Got problem with some CSS keys on bonus disc.

I am the only one with my copy??

Running AnyDVD HD 6780

Running AnyDVD HD 6780

Getting messages that some CSS keys could not be cracked.

Is it my disc or do others have the same problem?

no need to double post. CSS is not on a blu-ray so this is the wrong section. Secondly, provide a logfile in your thread over at the AnyDVD forum. No logfile no help

Help - Confused

I have my notebook DVD drive set to region 2 and AnyDVD HD set to the same.
Is this what is meant?
Also DVD log file, just post up a screenshot?

Many Thanks

Faq's

Keep putting (Logfiles) and (Setting Region Code) into FAQ'S search and keeps coming back with nothing.
Geeting now fed up as i hate forums (ok if you live on a computer and cannot take face to face with persons) and like just plain PDF manuals for help.
Where else can i look as i have spent a lot of money with Slysoft.

Thanks and help

Thanks for the help.

Did not know notebook was set at region 0.

Did what you said and set to region 2 and it fully backed up my disc to hard drive.

Will i have to change the default region in AnyDVD HD (set as Region 2) to Region 1, each time i back up my Region 1 disc's ?

Last edited:
Will i have to change the default region in AnyDVD HD (set as Region 2) to Region 1, each time i back up my Region 1 disc's ?
Yes you will
Under AnyDVD's default setting, plus the drive region being set and AnyDVD's default region matching the drive region, this would result in other region DVD's being seen as region free.

So why is it suggested the default region (in AnyDVD) has to keep being changed?

I was under the impression once everything was set (i.e. drive region; AnyDVD default region), nothing more had to be changed.

Last edited:
Sorry to repeat myself !!

My notebooks driver set to Region 2

AnyDVD HD set to default Region 2

Put in Region 1 disc in without changing above (to back up to hard drive)

Will AnyDVD HD automactically work to remove regional coding ?? :confused:

Thanks to all on past help for my Inception disc problem - now safetly backed up on hard drive, now beginning to enjoy forums !! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Will AnyDVD HD automactically work to remove regional coding ?? :confused:
As a feature of AnyDVD is to remove the region code from DVD's, I would imagine changing AnyDVD's default region, once set by the user to match the dvd drive region, is not necessary.

AnyDVD HD>Settings>Feature Removal>Software Region Code.
Removes the Region Code from the DVD. The DVD will appear region free to all software.

Last edited:
As a feature of AnyDVD is to remove the region code from DVD's, I would imagine changing AnyDVD's default region, once set by the user to match the dvd drive region, is not necessary.

Correct.

I believe AGJ is wrong on this one.
-W

AnyDVD default regions is for the region of the DVD you are playing at the time not the drive region. How would AnyDVD be able to remove the correct copy protection if you are using as different default region than that of the DVD you are trying to back up. Not all countries have same copy protection you know

There seems problem here of lack of understanding.

First drive region need to be set once. However anydvd default region is for if you have region free disc or RCE based.

Basically if it is Region code enhancement (RCE) then anydvd uses default region which you specify to remove RCE from disc. (some R1 disc are RCE)Another time it will use is to emulate drive when disc inserted is region free. It is best to leave it in region you are in. There is no third use of it.

Last edited:
Back