• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Immediate CRASH when try to login to Netflix

kzajac

Get an immediate CRASH of AS when I try to log into Netflix. No log dump file created cannot attach.

I had this too, but I restarted the program and it worked fine. Also, if you're using a pi-hole make sure it isn't blocking anything. I had to whitelist a few new URLs to get it working again.

I had this too. Restarting software resulting it being logged in.
If you were downloading when you logged in, you might have noticed that the failed download marked itself as complete and still counted against your quota.

~It's not a bug... it's a feature that nobody wanted.

I reported that yesterday. Crashed on me twice actually. Login > profile selection > crash > restart > was log back in (i was logged out) > profile selection > crashed again > restart > remained logged in. Functional otherwise

Back