• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm having problems with 17 Again

bobtom0

I'm having problems with this R1 DVD title also. Has anyone else tried this movie yet?

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.4)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW SH-S182D SB06 0615
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1946880 sectors (3802 MBytes)
Total size: 3893756 sectors (7604 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 17_AGAIN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 3 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

AnyDVD Ripper hangs at 48% Processed on TitleSet 1 and gives a 'FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB' error.

Shrink hangs when analyzing the disk when AnyDVD is running in the background.

CloneCD stops at 48% with lots of errors about Failed to read Sector X.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.4_Info_F_17_AGAIN.zip
    67.8 KB · Views: 29
Use the anydvd ripper first then process through dvd shrink.

AnyDVD Ripper hangs at 48% Processed on TitleSet 1 and gives a 'FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB' error.

Maybe my disc is bad?

I'm having problems with this R1 DVD title also. Has anyone else tried this movie yet?

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.4)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW SH-S182D SB06 0615
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1946880 sectors (3802 MBytes)
Total size: 3893756 sectors (7604 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 17_AGAIN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 3 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Shrink hangs when analyzing the disk when AnyDVD is running in the background.

CloneCD stops at 48% with lots of errors about Failed to read Sector X.

And generally "FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB' error" means a defective or dirty disc, or drive/cable problem.

From "Frequently Asked Questions: Please Read Before You Post" 9. Why am I getting FileIO 3, CRC, TCSectorReader, or read errors in general when the program I use tries to read a disc?

Last edited:

Maybe my disc is bad?

Maybe you use an illegal copy of AnyDVD? :rolleyes:

now, is it just "maybe"? Should we help the TO or shouldn't we?

@TO
Try to read the disk in another drive. If it stills keeps hanging or giving reading errors it could be you have a bad disk. But it could also be that the AI scanner doesn't find all the bad sector areas but James won't comment on this if he believes you're using an illegal copy of the software.

I just recieved my copy of '17 Again' in the mail. I read this post first and then backed it up. Nothing exciting in protection on this disc. It was an easy full disc backup using 'AnyDVD and CloneDVD2' (latest versions). I've inclosed my log files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.4_Info_E_17_AGAIN.zip
    114.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 17 Again.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
Can't compare the copy you posted with the one the TO has posted because they are different editions, maybe they're from different regions.

Just curious why is he being accused of using an illegal copy of the software, he didn't mention anything of the sort, am I missing something? I wouldn't help someone who's using the software illegally either but I cant see why this guy is being accused of it. Like I said maybe I'm missing something

Last edited:
Just curious why is he being accused of using an illegal copy of the software, he didn't mention anything of the sort, am I missing something? I wouldn't help someone who's using the software illegally either but I cant see why this guy is being accused of it. Like I said maybe I'm missing something

The logs looked very odd to me and I asked James to take a look. James saw something that lead him to state that the software wasn't registered as it should be. If he says this then I definitely would believe him. He's a developer, afterall.

ok good enough for me, like I said I was just kinda curious, and I dont know enough about it like you and some others so you guys saw something I didnt :bowdown: sorry to question your judgement :), all I saw was him asking questions like everyone else but I didnt know there was more to it. Thanks for all your hard work guys(and thats a lot) This software is the best out there in my opinion

Last edited:
When James the author speaks I tend to listen and not worry. I like the ideal to detect such in this program so those that truely paid for it get guenuine help and those that run illegally don't. :)

I agree with you completely,If someone is using the software illegally then they don't deserve the help and its cool that he can tell the difference. I was honestly just curious that's all.

Back