• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

if at all possible read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

teragor

hi . I first want say I am glad so see that you are moving forward can't wait until you are up running.
I will gladly support any way I can. I know you have ten billion things to do but I have a small request: in any way possible after things settle down and become normal operations. first take a vacation you are gonna need it.(I understand the intensity you are under) thanks again.could you defeat the issues that I think all or just me have with lions gate.some don't have any problems finding other apps to help getting the correct play list and I have tried to follow the information on how to/what to use/try that/did you do this. to be honest I am lazy and I don't use this app as much as I would want to let alone figure out any other apps
lions got something figured out. I just need the redfox to trick them out of there food:cautious:

hi . I first want say I am glad so see that you are moving forward can't wait until you are up running.
I will gladly support any way I can. I know you have ten billion things to do but I have a small request: in any way possible after things settle down and become normal operations. first take a vacation you are gonna need it.(I understand the intensity you are under) thanks again.could you defeat the issues that I think all or just me have with lions gate.some don't have any problems finding other apps to help getting the correct play list and I have tried to follow the information on how to/what to use/try that/did you do this. to be honest I am lazy and I don't use this app as much as I would want to let alone figure out any other apps
lions got something figured out. I just need the redfox to trick them out of there food:cautious:

If you want people to read your posts...consider using proper punctuation and grammar. Saying things like "I am lazy" won't help you.

If you have playlist issues when certain lionsgate releases then the fix is extremely simple. Provide an anydvd logfile per disc you have issues with. Without logfiles, the developers can't add support and 'trick they'll put off their food' as you put it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you want people to read your posts...consider using proper punctuation and grammar. Saying things like "I am lazy" won't help you.
dude you are still the same.. to be honest you are anal retentive what is it with you. can't you just read the post see passed the punctuation and grammar and just give advice. you are the reason I do not post much. ch3vron's post is a little better. okay instead of "I am lazy" how about " I am sick and tired of looking for new ways around obstacles. I don't live on my pc / phone / and I certainly don't do forum. I'm not a computer super genius like you.

Teragor please watch the language, insults are not tolerated here. What he means is that your original post reads like a wall of text because of the lack of spaces after sentence stops and paragraph.

If you have playlist issues when certain lionsgate releases then the fix is extremely simple. Provide an anydvd logfile per staff you have issues with. Without logfiles, the developers can't add support and 'trick they'll put off their food' as you put it.

thanks ch3vron I'll do that.. it is the same ones everybody has issues with I'll post what I can when I can. I know that they are hard at it. lions gates are tough little cookies.

Teragor please watch the language, insults are not tolerated here. What he means is that your original post reads like a wall of text because of the lack of spaces after sentence stops and paragraph.

oh whoops sorry about that.... I get on a roll and never read it over before I post never claimed to be smart.. I do claim to have fat fingers

Mike_TV, I've been fortunate in life to have received degrees in English and Electrical Engineering, so please read this clearly, including the referenced material. I can certifiably say you have an equal lack of regard for punctuation. Your improper use of the beloved ellipses (reserved for: quotations, omissions within quotations, trailing off thoughts in informal writing, and hesitations or more accurately suspension points in informal writing) proves the absurdity of your response to teragor's reasonably understandable, and to his/her credit honest original post. I had no trouble understanding. At least Teragor owns his/her laziness. You have the need to correct things that need no correction. His/Her post got your attention so it must have worked. Because I'm willing to bet you are too lazy to learn proper use of an ellipses, I've provided a brief guideline for you to follow. I'll be keeping a watchful eye out for your bastardization of the syntax steeped so richly in history.

An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. Each period should have a single space on either side, except when adjacent to a quotation mark, in which case there should be no space.

Based on my observation you don't care about grammar and punctuation either or you would learn to use them with fierce prowess, like you want us to think you do. But alas you are a fraud. You couldn't even take the time to put the requisite spaces in your ellipses. I won't even go into the fact that your ellipses is not used for a trailing thought, hesitance, or any acceptable reason. If you want to be taken seriously please simply use a space character when separating words in a sentence. Your ellipses only goes to show that not only are you anal-retentive (which is not name calling when used in adjective form as was done), but also hypocritical (notice the adjective form there too - no name calling committed).

In fact the only name calling was "computer super genius". Quite flattering if you ask me. Before you show off again consider taking a look in the mirror first. Perhaps you will notice a flaw or two.

http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html

Definition of anal-retentive: fits the bill here to a tee, and is hardly offensive or inaccurate.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anal–retentive

Good grammar and punctuation are of course, no substitute nor indeed any excuse for, poor manners and impoliteness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back