• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iCarly: iSaved Your Life to iPod Touch

datacache

I have run into a problem converting iCarly: iSaved Your Life to iPod Touch. I can only get to 21% then it errors out. I am running AnyDVD 6.6.4.8 and CloneDVD Mobile 1.7.0.0. I have tried with both the Deinterlace video material box checked and unchecked.

I can't attached the transcoder log, it says that the log that CloneDVD Mobile created is 841. kb and it exceeds the forum's limit.

tough w/o log data

I can't attached the transcoder log, it says that the log that CloneDVD Mobile created is 841. kb and it exceeds the forum's limit.

You won't get much help w/o the log. Try zipping it to compress it or open a support ticket for CloneDVD mobile over "contact" on slysoft.com.

And <PLEASE> if you do that please do NOT paste the entire log into the ticket but create a notepad file, name it log.txt and attach it.

Last edited:
Back