• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I won't respond to tech support questions anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
in the Anydvd or Clonedvd forums, unless you provide as much information as possible from

a) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 (in the Anydvd forum)

or

b) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9914 (in the Clonedvd forum)

(also please please please look at #11 from either link)

Getting required information in order to troubleshoot properly should not be akin to extracting teeth at a dentist's office.

Providing Anydvd logs without error messages or without telling us what's wrong is simply not enough. Conversely, telling us what's wrong without
providing Anydvd log .zip files is not enough. We are not mind readers.

I'm more than willing to help, but I shouldn't have to be begging to get required information.

Also, while I'm not speaking for anyone else, I don't help people with rentals. If you like something, then buy it.
Private Messaging me asking for help with copying a rental is a sure way for you to end up on my personal ignore list.

Last edited:
Providing Anydvd logs without error messages or without telling us what's wrong is simply not enough. Conversely, telling us what's wrong without
providing Anydvd log .zip files is not enough. We are not mind readers.

I'm more than willing to help, but I shouldn't have to be begging to get required information.

I fully agree with this.

It's annoying and tiring to keep re-asking and reposting the same exact information just to get people to post logs. It's even more annoying when some of the people posting act like they know everything. If they did know everything then:

1. They'd post all the required and relevant information in their first post without having to be asked
  2. They wouldn't need to post at all because they'd be brilliant enough to solve their own problem.

Also, while I'm not speaking for anyone else, I don't help people with rentals. If you like something, then buy it.
Private Messaging me asking for help with copying a rental is a sure way for you to end up on my personal ignore list.

You and I have the same opinion on this issue.

So, let this be a notice to readers from me, as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back