• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I want to buy ANY DVD HD

The Bill ABCTV

Hi I want to buy ANY DVD HD Lifetime, but at the moment Mastercard is not available. I hope soon you guys can make that available then once it is I will buy it.

I have MasterCard not Visa. That is why I am unable to buy it at the moment. I hope they can except masterCard soon.

I'll go one further. I would like to know how long before MasterCard will be accepted here? Are we talking days, weeks, or months?

Wrong section. The Anydvd section is reserved for DISC issues only. Moved to license & purchase section.

As to a date for MC, redfox doesn't do dates. MC will be available when it's available, it all depends how long it takes and how hard it is to find a payment processor that will work with redfox.

All I know, is that it's the top priority this business week.
As an "educated guess" I'd expect to see it "very soon" - like this week or next.
But that's a GUESS.
-W

I hope you are right I love the ANY DVD HD program. Once I get it then I can play my DVDs when I want on my Blu Ray Burner drives on my PC.

You can always request a trial license through the program

You can always request a trial license through the program
In a month or two I might get a trial if it hasn't don't that in regards to master card. I also have a suggestion would red fox consider dealing with PayPal? Had Red Fox had PayPal and also Master card I could then pay either way. Yes it is up to Red Fox. Maybe if they have PayPal as well as master Card then I would be able to buy it via one of those 2 methods.

PayPal, as stated multiple times, is not an option. They're in the pocket of the MPAA/aacs-la

Back