• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I used dvdfab on Mr. Woodcock

LEGIN27

I tried a bunch of third party programs on Mr. Woodcock

The latest DVDFab 4.0.5.0 does work with "Mr Woodcock" complete disc back up.:agree: AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 w/NERO 8 Recode 2 "Compile a DVD" will do "Move Only":agree: These are the only decrypting softwares and combinations that I know do work, for now. CloneDVD in combination with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 or the latest beta update do not work at all for now. I've tried RipIt4Me/Vob Blanker/SHRINK (last available updates) these did not work either.:disagree:

Just backed up Woodcock with full disc (including trailers, previews, special features, etc.) with new version of DVDFab 4.0.5.0. then used Shrink and DVDDecrypter. Gonna try the new Sly update now. Sweeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!:clap:

I found using DVDFab and then trying to use DVD Shrink results in DVD Shrink showing the files way too big, the same as it did with 3:10 to Yuma. Using DVD Shrink's deep analysis (just like for 3:10) fixes the issue and DVD Shrink then reports correct size to process.

I found using DVDFab and then trying to use DVD Shrink results in DVD Shrink showing the files way too big, the same as it did with 3:10 to Yuma. Using DVD Shrink's deep analysis (just like for 3:10) fixes the issue and DVD Shrink then reports correct size to process.

It appears that DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.5.1 beta has an issue with audio when making a full-disc backup of this movie. I would suspect that the previous release may have, as well. Check the Deleted/Alternative Scenes & Sneak Peeks.

Last edited:
How does the latest version of DVDFab work when doing a 1:1 "clone" backup on Mr. Woodcock?

I see that both 1Click DVD Copy *and* 1Click DVD Copy Pro have just issued updates that claim to handle this particular film ...

I used DVD neXt COPY and anydvd 6.3.0.9 the first time and it worked without needing an update.

Back