• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I really picked the wrong weekend to be AFK.

Clams

So in a nutshell. What's new, changed, etc?
Reading 400 posts doesn't do it for me. :)
-W (just happy to still be here)

Slysoft closed due to some regulation thing
RedFox was born and comprised of pretty much everyone (except the grand boss himself) from the slysoft team and will continue developing AnyDVD.
OPD currently only accessible via modifying the host file with the correct ip's. Check my GD sticky for those.
They're moving the OPD and other hardware which will take a couple weeks because they also need to do as much as they can to hide their identities from aacs-la and cohorts.

Until then, NO new anydvd versions to support potential new protections on new releases and changes to the OPD.

Slysoft.com is dead, RedFox.bz is the successor

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

yeah, i read that one. It states MAYBE, and my contact does say thats a maybe and at most 1 key server to begin with and a new anydvd version to support it, but doubt it will contain support for new discs. The full migration of hardware should last a couple weeks.

I am really in awe of you guys.
Count me as a + for whatever plan you eventually implement.
Art.

I always had visions of James and other team members going for an A.M. dip in the Caribbean, having lunch on a tropical beach and watching beautiful sunsets. Boy, was I wrong.

Clams, every time I see your avatar, I feel like Darth Vader scolding me like I'm a petulant child. :)

Back