• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I need some HELP from USA

kdjowers

I've been using AnyDVD for about 4 years now and doing good with it, but since the last update I hadn't been able to burn and DVD's. I did rip 5 movies last week to my harddrive in hope of being able to burn them later to a DVD. But with that I've had no luck either. I know it's alot to ask but I would like to call someone for help, I would understand what to do by one on one talking to them. I have free long distance and I'm not crazy. Just a 50 yr old women whom has been lost for about 2 weeks now trying to get this thing to work again. Thanks...

What are you trying to burn with? AnyDVD does not burn at all.

If the movies ripped to your hard disk were created into a VIDEO_TS folder, or an IMAGE file, you'll need a program to burn them back to DVD, such as CloneDVD2.

I have CloneDVD2 and no nothing is burning to the disk when I try and copy a movie, this has happen for 2 weeks now. Tell me what to do if I ripped them to my harddrive. That's why I wanted to call someone about this, I'm easy to get lost on my typing and trying to explain what is going on with the program.

@kdjowers. Thread hijacking is frowned upon. Anyway whats the blank media brand you're using.

ahaha lolz sry bout that. Was doing multiple threads on multiple boards at that time :D

Anyways if nothing is burned to the disc what do you mean exactly. Nothing is burned onto a blank disc, or do the files not get transferred from the original media to your hard disc ?

I'm using Memorex +R I don't like the -R's. I just tried burning another movie and the disc looks like it was recorded on like the other ones, but it will not play in my DVD player or the movie doesn't show up when I check it out on my documents.

That's why I wanted to call someone about this, I'm easy to get lost on my typing and trying to explain what is going on with the program.

Unless someone is willing to give you their phone number, then you will be pleasantly surprised how much patience we have helping you this way.

This is the movie that I just tried to burn to disc using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.3.0_Info_E_Bear.zip
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
Unless someone is willing to give you their phone number, then you will be pleasantly surprised how much patience we have helping you this way.

Well, if that may be, I sure hope they have alot of patiences. Cause I know what to do when everything was working ok, but as for now it's broke.

Memorex is one of the worst media that money can buy.
What speed are you burning it at?

the blank media might be a reason. Its a crappy media. Swap to verbatim and your burner should find the blanks instantly and play in every device too. and about the +R: well good choise :) avoid -r at all costs.

it doesnt matter if you burn at 2x or 20x kd. The fact remains that you're using junk blank media. I wonder why memorex still sells that crap when it aint even worth a single penny for a whole cakebox.

Well, right now it's all I have to use, so what is wrong with this program. I've recorded over 400 movies using Memorex.

Have you rebooted your computer recently? If not you should.
Sometimes that is all you need to do.

Yes, I have rebooted, I always reboot before I start to record a movie. Is anyone else having this problem sine the last update.

Uninstall CloneDvd, reboot and then reinstall the official version, not the latest beta.

Back