• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I need help

Vdevil

I have a problem with S darko A donnie darko tale.
When i put the bluray on drive, any dvd say me

Drive is desactivated ! and not possible tu read the disc

don't understand

You sure don't. You posted in a thread that is very clearly labeled "BD+ Log Thread" and somehow thought you were going to get help resolving this. I've moved your post to its own thread where hopefully someone will read it and help you out. Have you tried restarting your machine?

Yes i have try , after have try 10 other title and all work. only this title desable my drive

Can you read the disc with AnyDVD disabled? Sounds like a bad disc to me. Please see my bad disc guide in my signature and follow the steps there.

Disc work perfectly on a bluray player standalone. but in computer not possible to read, same with anydvd off.

Disc work perfectly on a bluray player standalone

Meaningless

Simply because a disc plays fine doesn't mean it is fine.

but in computer not possible to read, same with anydvd off.

Then it's not an Anydvd issue. With Anydvd off, the driver isn't active, so it can't interfere with anything. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

Disc work perfectly on a bluray player standalone. but in computer not possible to read, same with anydvd off.

That's not really what I asked. I couldn't care less about the stand alone as it has no relation to whether you can read the disc in your computer drive or not. My feeling stands on this...if you can't read the disc with AnyDVD disabled then it's almost guaranteed to be a bad disc or a slowly dying computer drive. My bet is on the bad disc theory. Just because it plays in a stand alone perfectly doesn't mean the disc isn't bad. You've no idea how many times we have to go over this same advice and time and again it turns out to be the same issue.

Back