• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Need Help! Can't Get A Copy That Won't Freeze!

I was using AnyDVD and 1clicj DVD to copy DVD movies, and the the movie playsok until we gewt to the last 15-20 minutes of the DVD and Freezes up... It will start and stop but eventually just freezes.. and i never get to the end of the movies happens most every time... Once in a while one will unfreeze long enough to complete, but not often...

I then purchases cloneDVD and use it and ANTDVD, but the SAME THING HAPPENS..... tried different computers, and still does it... I now have 5 dvd recorders AND they ALL do it....

Tried different dvds, but there are so many out there...

Does anyone have an idea????

2Nd Thing... Is there a way to copy VHS tapes over to a DVD, I have tons of them and want to movew them to DVDs

Jim Glaze

Read what Coaster has posted. IT'S THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if you have successful burns with cheap media, chances are very good that your copies will be all but unwatchable in a few months.
Buy some Verbatims or Ty. Go to the 1Click forum and they will tell you the same thing.

Back