I need cover for my copies , FREE Where I can have it??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ben, Mar 15, 2007.

1. ben

ben New Member

I would like to have a site than I can download each french movies cover??
    where ??
  2. replimaster

replimaster Member

a great site, and have a HUGE inventory. Even custom. Good luck!
  3. madmax

madmax Member

4. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

no offense i went there just now i not only was NOT inpressed with what it offerd but its alot worser then i imagen and pop ups for no darn reason!!!! so nope never this is for me on the list :disagree:

but like the other poster said if you want the best go here http://www.cdcovers.cc/ and if you become a FREE member in here you can ask about custom disc imagens with other great members that offer more lables then the actual website heck even request covers!!!

5. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

6. Miss Kilbey

Miss Kilbey New Member

Its the best site out there for dvd and cd covers get a gold membership too will accept paypal for only a tenner a year you get more with it like quickfind and no adverts and stuff

RAMROD Well-Known Member

cdcovers.cc is good site but i wouldn't use sticky labels your disc will stop working
  8. saugmon

saugmon Active Member

Here's my list,and I work it from top to bottom until I find the correct cover:

Covers.box has a very good assortment from a lot of countries,but haven't had any newer covers uploaded in over a month.
  9. madmax

madmax Member

no offence taken i use http://www.cdcovers.cc all the time but was just giving the original poster an alternative or one if you are stuck for a specific cover that is not on cdcovers..
  10. schbusdrvr

schbusdrvr Active Member

Hmm I never knew about these places. I have been making all of my own with Corel Draw :doh:

11. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

honestly bottom line i think cd cover and its fourms website really usefull the guys/gals are very usefull they send you custom / r1 to r4 (region) i highly recommend everyone to check it out