• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am Wrath from rb US version will not back up.

zaskodr

I am Wrath from rb US version will not back up. I tries to fix errors

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    670 KB · Views: 26
I backed up this film this am. had to uncheck the two longer titles in clonedvd2 and it played perfectly.

There's a few navigational errors but that's about it. Decryption looks fine. However, that's a new release that only got released today. It can be a new protection that isn't properly handled but i'm betting on defective.

3 long titles show up in clonedvd2 which make it bigger than it actually is. the shorter of the 3 main titles is the movie. the other 2 are fake apparently. Full disc backed up fine everything worked as it should menus, even the commentary track. How much plainer can I make it?

Multiple titles arent neccesarily fake, they could be what is called "angles" to be for the different languages on the disc. An angle = intro/outro credits in a different language, signs used in the movie in a different language,... nothing uncommon. However just because YOURS backed up, doesn't mean OP's will. Movies come in multiple versions per title and again more per region. The developers will have to take a look.

I am having the same problem with RB Wrath. The movie copies fine until 212 minutes and then a few minutes of black screen and then the last few minutes of the movie. Had the same problem with Divergent Allegiant a couple of weeks ago. I think they are putting a different code in the program. I plays okay on the TV DVD.
Any suggestions?

I am having the same problem with RB Wrath. The movie copies fine until 212 minutes and then a few minutes of black screen and then the last few minutes of the movie. Had the same problem with Divergent Allegiant a couple of weeks ago. I think they are putting a different code in the program. I plays okay on the TV DVD.
Any suggestions?

Read Fred_Fish's post, contemplate reality, follow suggestion...that may help!

Having multiple titles of the same length isn't a bad thing, see another post above; but a longer and shorter title mix seems to indicate protection in the longer titles; so uncheck the longer titles, select only the shorter title and preserve menus.

Multiple titles arent neccesarily fake, they could be what is called "angles" to be for the different languages on the disc. An angle = intro/outro credits in a different language, signs used in the movie in a different language,... nothing uncommon. However just because YOURS backed up, doesn't mean OP's will. Movies come in multiple versions per title and again more per region. The developers will have to take a look.
I realize that you've been doing this so long that you have many scripted responses. But the title of this thread states RB US which is what I backed up and tested thoroughly. That's all I have to say about this.

then you realize that wrong. I have 0 scripted responses, and my reply stands. "RB US" means nothing, you've got standard versions, rental versions, collectors editions, retail versions,... all of which can have their own protection and number of titles. And then you have all those versions again in a different region.

@Charles Williamson if you have trouble with a disc, the standard policy applies. AnyDVD logfile please! No logfile, no fix.

I am having the same problems trying to backup "I Am Wrath".

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    667.8 KB · Views: 9
looks like you've got a slightly different version. There's also some kind of weird drive timeout issue on your drive. James will need to take a look.

This seems like a Lionsgate protection, and it is consistent...I just backed up London Has Fallen, no problems and smooth copy; Criminal has a Longer/Shorter title Lionsgate protection, just like HG:MJ2, GoE, Allegiant, etc...
Not hard or complicated to uncheck titles.

It will be posted when it's ready, not a moment sooner. Everything depends on what other issues there are, how tough the protection is,... One protection isn't another in terms of difficulty crack. Have patience.

I had problems also until I downloaded Red Fox 8031 Beta and it went smooth from then on hope this helps DVD is I am wrath

I checked the shorter title and it worked okay. I wonder if I missed any of the movie as it was a shorter amount of time for the movie?

I checked the shorter title and it worked okay. I wonder if I missed any of the movie as it was a shorter amount of time for the movie?

So far the only thing you miss is a long black blank spot ...the shorter title is the full movie, the longer is a protection title and is no fun.

I also had multiple versions on my disc. The two longer versions (1:35:27) would just hang using Handbrake... IMDB says the movie it is 1:32 min long but the shorter version on disc is only 1:24. I've attached my log file. I hope this helps

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_H_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    668.1 KB · Views: 1
Back