• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am so Lost!!

Thasaman

I had been running V3 for ages so am experienced with Game Jackal. I upgraded to V4 some time ago.

Noticed that V3 was still in add/remove programs so uninstalled V3.

Noticed after that there was no game jackal dialog box any longer but I could still run my games by just clicking on the game icons in my games folder. So that was cool.

Now I want to create a profile for a new game.

But when I run the game jackal V4 icon......it never loads. Just the mouse icon indicates it is doing something but never finishes.

So read a few posts and decide to uninstall and start from scratch.

First uninstall wouldn't work, as it couldn't shutdown the manager.exe, went into admin tools and stop the services manually and then uninstalled with no errors. Then reinstalled Game Jackal 4.0.28 and installed fine.

But same thing, I can never get game jackal running, click the icon and it never loads and so i never can create a new profile.

Tried the right click on the executable of the game and that doesn't work either, but I did read that is not ready yet.

So I have no idea what to do now. I have Uninstalled it (note that even though it said uninstalled successfully the directory structure still remained in program files) and reinstalled successfully it will just not load.

Any ideas??? Please......

Am running 64 bit Windows 7.

Solved problem.

If this happens to you, when uninstalling make sure delete all files in Game Jackal directory and then when re-installing, reinstall to another different location. Why that worked I have no idea.

Sorry for posting but still maybe useful to others who have a similar problem.

Back