• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am a noob advice needed

ironleg

Greetings!
I am new ( ell I have had an account to the forums for quite awhile). I try to keep up to date on new software and hardware however I am on Social Security dsability for siezures so I get migranes alot and dont do alot of time researching. I have a Dell account and I wanted to get a blue ray burner that is the best for ripping and coping. My smallest child loves to play wth the dvd`s and they get scratched and I need to do something soon to protect my dvd`s. I built a computer 18 months ago and got it completed except for the hd/blu-ray burner. My Ati card will handle it and I purchased a USB aVERMEDIA AVERTV HYBRID VOLAR MAX for tv. I just need a good internal/ or very good ESATA external(or an external you can take apart and mount internal)blu-ray.

my specs are;
Antec 900 case
Antec quttro true power 1000watt PSU 85% Modular
Bigfoot killer nic
Agiea physix card
ATI 4870 x 2 Asus tri-fansink 2 gigs DDR 5 ram
Coursair 1600MHZ ram
Intel Quad core Q6600 G0 stepping w/thermalright ultima-90 hs w vantec tornado 92 mm fan
1 WD Cavalier Black 1 TB
2 500GB samsung spinpoint
4 120mm fans
1 200mm blow hole fan
19inch benq widescreen flatpanel monitor hooked up by HDMI

I have 2 external E-SATA plug ins or 8 total internal.. I would prefer something that would work with almst all media and software. I just bought roxio ultimate 10 because they had it on sale on dell`s website. it was priced at such a steal I could not pass it up and a mail in rebate. }
After I get a blu-ray /hd burner drive I want t to be 100% compatable with slysoft and all it`s functions.

Any help and links is greatly appriciated,
thank you.:confused:

Back