• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games MockingJay Pt 1 DVD - USA Version

Netcruiser2

Having trouble making a copy of this DVD using latest AnyDVD 7.5.8.0 and CloneDVD2 v2.9.3.0 --

However I just saw a thread where there's a beta of both AnyDVD 7.5.8.7 and even CloneDVD2 2.9.3.1 ? I have not tried these yet they are downloading now, so please don't blast me, I just figured out how to post/reply to a thread. 8)

For reference though, Here is my AnyDVD Logfile

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.8.0_Info_E_THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog

Having trouble making a copy of this DVD using latest AnyDVD 7.5.8.0 and CloneDVD2 v2.9.3.0 --

However I just saw a thread where there's a beta of both AnyDVD 7.5.8.7 and even CloneDVD2 2.9.3.1 ? I have not tried these yet they are downloading now, so please don't blast me, I just figured out how to post/reply to a thread. 8)

For reference though, Here is my AnyDVD Logfile

View attachment 26461

I recommend updating both AnyDVD and CloneDVD to the respective beta versions you mentioned or a newer release if one exists when you read my reply.

I have tried so many different PC's and even a different DVD I still have the same problem.

It dies on Title 18.
I tried to rip and get an error also.

Using 7.5.8.0

Help

7580 cant handle the protection on that movie. Update to the latest beta found in the sticky up top

With the Beta Version I was able to Rip the movie but when I tried to shrink it I got an error saying that Failed to read VIDEO_TS.IFO.

What am I doing wrong.

With the Beta Version I was able to Rip the movie but when I tried to shrink it I got an error saying that Failed to read VIDEO_TS.IFO.

What am I doing wrong.

Please check out the PLEASE read this before you post link, and follow all the info asked in the link.

That will help you getting your problem resolved.

Tip: in the future, please always check out the links at the top of the Forum if you have any questions or problems.

If I were on this Website as much as you and knew every turn, then it would be easy.

So for those of us who rarely ask for help, please be kind.

Thank You for your help with the PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.

:rock:

I DO APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP!

Last edited:
If I were on this Website as much as you and knew every turn, then it would be easy.

So for those of us who rarely ask for help, please be kind.

Thank You for your help with the PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.

:rock:

We're being kind.
Almost every forum on the planet has "sticky threads" at the top containing the most important information.
They are not up there for us "on this Website" - they are up there for you.
It takes less time to read the highlights up there, than it does to register to post. (and then post a few times more because the first post was missing all kinds of information.)

-W

Back