• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Mockingjay - Part 2 will not play uninterrupted

That's not the official VLC site. If they don't support it then they don't-if a 3rd party wants to add to it then it's up to them to support it. One is making this harder then it really it. There are BD player software out there already. BD codec aren't cheap nor do they come free that is why Free players software can't play BD movies. Just spend a little and enjoy the BD movies rather then wooing why you can't watch BD movies.
Well of course it's not the official site. Why do you think AnyDVD HD has to be sold from a site in Belize. VideoLAN would be in trouble if they put VLC including the aacs cracker on VideoLAN.org.

--
Brian G. (In the UK)

Well of course it's not the official site. Why do you think AnyDVD HD has to be sold from a site in Belize. VideoLAN would be in trouble if they put VLC including the aacs cracker on VideoLAN.org.

--
Brian G. (In the UK)
If one really wants to play BD movie correctly buying the right software that plays BD movie is all they need to do.

If one really wants to play BD movie correctly buying the right software that plays BD movie is all they need to do.
Really? Don't have a go at me. It was Adbear who started discussing how to play Bluray without a proper player.

Really? Don't have a go at me. It was Adbear who started discussing how to play Bluray without a proper player.
Actually it wasn't. the whole thread is about trying to play them back without using an official player as that was what the OP was trying to do, and I was replying to their question on how to get VLC to use the correct playlist.

The OP has now sorted out that problem with my help through PM's

Last edited:
So, to possibly add some confusion to this thread or at least add more information, I have problems with this film too.

I use PowerDVD and Process Monitor to discover the correct mpls to recode with Handbrake and I've never had problems with that before. With this film, that method seems to point me at the wrong mpls file - usually it's the last one read by the program when I play a film - but when I encode that mpls from this disc (00154) the film jumps all over the place so obviously it's the wrong mpls and part of the protection.

With this disc, it reads many mpls files as it plays the film, too many to list them all for sure here. Anyone know the correct mpls to choose on this disc?

@autodidact 00628 isn't it I'm afraid. I'm trying 00530 at the moment as that's the first one it goes to when it starts to play the film.

@ddjmagic I've loaned the disc to my sister at the moment so I don't have it. If nobody else knows the mpls, I'll try to do the logfile thing once I get it back.

@ddjmagic I've loaned the disc to my sister at the moment so I don't have it. If nobody else knows the mpls, I'll try to do the logfile thing once I get it back.

You can check the 'disc.inf' on the root of the disc/rip, playlist info should be in there too (assuming AnyDVD handled it at the time of ripping)

This is the contents of the disc.inf:

[disc]
type=BD-ROM
version=AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 (BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
totalsectors=21920256
label=MOCKINGJAY_2
speedmenu=0
region=2
playlists=344
3D=0
fps=23

Ah, ok, thanks. I thought that was the total number of playlists found. I didn't realise that that was what AnyDVD HD was recommending I use.

Back