• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games: Mockingjay P2 DVD

when your disc is fixed, they'll let you know in the topic where you provided your logfile

when your disc is fixed, they'll let you know in the topic where you provided your logfile
So it's either u wont or can't fix the protection....we never had that problem with SLY...Redfox we hoped was the answer...If money is the issue fix the problem...show us your for real and i'm sure that wont be an issue again....and hopefully James and the Ghost haven't left.

Its not that I won't, I can't. As my signature states I don't work for RedFox. Just have some patience, if you posted an anydvd logfile it'll get fixed. How long it takes depends on the difficulty of the new protection. Money doesn't come into play here, so I don't have to show you I'm 'real' either and James hasn't left either.

If you provided a logfile, wait and check the topic you posted in if your disc is now supported. If you haven't provided a logfile, you'll need to if you want the disc fixed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Its not that I won't, I can't. As my signature states I don't work for RedFox. Just have some patience, if you posted an anydvd logfile it'll get fixed. How long it takes depends on the difficulty of the new protection. Money doesn't come into play here, so I don't have to show you I'm 'real' either and James hasn't left either.

If you provided a logfile, wait and check the topic you posted in if your disc is now supported. If you haven't provided a logfile, you'll need to if you want the disc fixed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Money doesn't come in to play ? Be for real once...Redfox hopefully will be the solution...and a new start needs revenue....we agree,and i'm sure all will....still yet we need to know the Red is as good as the Sly....not much to ask i really don't think, considering i'm sure of fee's you will be asking from years of faithful members.We just need to see a quick fix like that of Sly....and i'm sure that will solve your revenue problem 2 fold...with the small fix on our end.

When it comes to cracking a protection, no skill is the main factor and understanding the technology. RedFox is/will be as good as Sly was, it's made of of the majority of the same people. Again, i won't be asking any fee from anyone. I DONT WORK FOR SLYSOFT! When it comes to "fixing" things, there's no such thing as "quick". Quick is relative. Depending on the protection it can take mere hours to days, or weeks. And in case of AACS v2 (for UHD, probably months or even longer).

As said, if you provided a logfile. Check the topic you posted in regurarly and you'll know when your disc will be fixed. I can't fix it.

What the BlueMonkey is upto is irrelevant. This isn't the BlueMonkey forum it's the RedFox forum. And besides, i think it was pete who said that this movie comes in 3 different versions with 5 different protections or the other way around. Either way that's 15 possible combinations they need to crack.

People, have patience. The titles will be supported.

Money doesn't come in to play ? Be for real once...Redfox hopefully will be the solution...and a new start needs revenue....we agree,and i'm sure all will....still yet we need to know the Red is as good as the Sly....not much to ask i really don't think, considering i'm sure of fee's you will be asking from years of faithful members.We just need to see a quick fix like that of Sly....and i'm sure that will solve your revenue problem 2 fold...with the small fix on our end.
Sorry...forgot your not affiliated with the Fox. But hopefully somebody there reads your post.Sorry to drag this on we just need a dependable....as always fox back......Thank you

Sorry...forgot your not affiliated with the Fox. But hopefully somebody there reads your post.Sorry to drag this on we just need a dependable....as always fox back......Thank you
Dfab WinX and all piggybacked Sly for updates to some or all points on decryption.

I will point out that this is the AnyDVD product support sub-forum. It is strongly advised that people remember this. Forum rules and courtesy still apply. Discussion of other competing products is allowable but if you are going to do so then do it appropriately in the Third Party Software subforum.

Really! LOL!
As for the MJ2 conundrum, right now I have figured out that the 2:16 cut that is included in the script (visible when the DVD is loaded in Clone DVD) works fine but has 10 minutes missing somewhere and can't have a menu...I tried to use the menu on my backup of the 2:16 and I had to reboot to get out of the lock my laptop went into.
I played the whole 2:26 file on my laptop in VLC and it worked flawlessly all the way through...no blackout. So I made an ISO file and then ran out of blank discs so I don't know if a backup made from an ISO file will bypass the blackout .
Someone let me know? It has to have been tried by someone by now, I hope!

I know most don't run their laptop on their TVs, so this is an obscure way to watch the whole movie, but it is interesting that VLC plays the standard .vob movie file, the 2:26 version with full menu, without the protection kicking in.
I do get it using Windows Media Player...

If the iso you made played fine then the blank disc should too, just burning will not suddenly make the disc structure behave differently. Since it's a lionsgate title, there is a chance on cinavia and if you play the DVD on a cinavia detecting player that WILL still trigger.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The same developers that worked for Sly still work for Red.
I'm sure when James and co. have worked out all the variations that the update will come out.
This DVD has only been out for 2 days.
-W

Really! LOL!
As for the MJ2 conundrum, right now I have figured out that the 2:16 cut that is included in the script (visible when the DVD is loaded in Clone DVD) works fine but has 10 minutes missing somewhere and can't have a menu...I tried to use the menu on my backup of the 2:16 and I had to reboot to get out of the lock my laptop went into.
I played the whole 2:26 file on my laptop in VLC and it worked flawlessly all the way through...no blackout. So I made an ISO file and then ran out of blank discs so I don't know if a backup made from an ISO file will bypass the blackout .
Someone let me know? It has to have been tried by someone by now, I hope!

I know most don't run their laptop on their TVs, so this is an obscure way to watch the whole movie, but it is interesting that VLC plays the standard .vob movie file, the 2:26 version with full menu, without the protection kicking in.
I do get it using Windows Media Player...

All I can say is that VLC is doing something "wrong" that accidentally compensates. The 2:16 cut is the correct one and also corresponds with the movies advertised run time. Many of us have backed up the 2:16 version (with no menus) and have had no problem.
-W

All I can say is that VLC is doing something "wrong" that accidentally compensates. The 2:16 cut is the correct one and also corresponds with the movies advertised run time. Many of us have backed up the 2:16 version (with no menus) and have had no problem.
-W

I just checked using VLC 2.2.2 with AnyDVD enabled. I made interesting observations.
  1. If you select to play "Open Disc" as in accessing the DVD from my optical drive and have the advanced settings > Input/Codecs > Access Modules > DVD with Menus > DVDnav Input > "Start Directly in Menu" checked then Title 1 will play which is 2:16:50 and the proper playlist.
  2. Regardless of the Start Directly in Menu setting if you "Open Disc" and select the DVD from the optical drive and check the "No disc menus" box then Title 1 will play which is 2:16:50 and the proper playlist.
  3. If you "Open Disc" and do not check "No disc menus" and do do not have "Start Directly in Menu" checked then Title 25 which is 2:26:00 will play and this is obviously the bad playlist.
It comes down to luck and settings, apparently, in VLC. PowerDVD15 just fails to play properly.

It would appear the "problem" with protection is somewhere leading up to the menus? I'm no developer. They'll figure it out. :)

Note: I'm dealing with my retail disc.

-W
Yes, I know...so have I.
I was wanting a menu, and the larger cut, or the smaller w/menu...the .Vob file I have plays in Win Med Player with the black screen in the "middle, but the same file played in VLC is good all the way thru.
So I don't think the burning of the disc changes anything, but the VLC program played the .vob longer file fine,2:26 w/menu working; and everyone has had problems with the .vob longer version. Me too...cept w/VLC player.
I was just wondering since the VLC has the codecs and such to play .ISO files I was just hoping against hope the black spot is not produced by an .iso file, but I do know the VLC player played the one type fine, that no one is getting to work once burned.
I did note this in my post prev, but that seems to have been overlooked.
Has anyone used an .ISO file to put on a disc...I am curious how that worked out.-

Last edited:
Just a quick note for those wondering about DVDFab, It only works on some disks and not the single or rented US bluray disk.

Just a fyi...the trial DVDFab didn't perform a bit different than the Fox...this is a new protection (the Cinavia was detected by the Fab, so this is something else?) and the only change I have seen is my using the VLC player to watch the entire 2:26 cut with the menu intact without a blackout at 1:20 of the movie.
I obviously figured out right away that the 2:16 cut worked fine as long as the menu was not loaded...that is a cluster! LOL!
I am sad my ordered life is in turmoil now, Sly, I miss you but I'll recover hopefully with the Fox...
As for the new protection...I have a complete movie to watch, so I guess it's like the welfare cheese getting changed to a Welfare Gouda instead of a Welfare Brie...not a lot of sacrifice here.
LOL! As a recipient, I hope others can get the analogy...poor sucks and I have plenty of poor to go around...but as long as I have my movies I can still smile most every day!
:)

Back