• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Frustration

Davison Jedi

I know I am being a pain here and am sorry. But I have tried everything and am getting the same errors over and over. I have rented 3 different Discs. Here are my logfiles from anyDVD and The beta of CloneDVD. I seem to be the only one having this issue. Please Help. You guys have always been my miracle workers

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.7_Info_D_THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    934.7 KB · Views: 23
  • CloneDVDBeta.zip
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
I know I am being a pain here and am sorry. But I have tried everything and am getting the same errors over and over. I have rented 3 different Discs. Here are my logfiles from anyDVD and The beta of CloneDVD. I seem to be the only one having this issue. Please Help. You guys have always been my miracle workers

Let's separate AnyDVD from CloneDVD for the moment. First, make sure AnyDVD is set for default, then right-click the fox icon in the Taskbar (by the clock) and select "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk". Does it work or do you get an error? If it works, can you play the ripped folder using Windows Media Center or MediaPlayer Classic, or something similar?

Can you try a different drive?

Let's separate AnyDVD from CloneDVD for the moment. First, make sure AnyDVD is set for default, then right-click the fox icon in the Taskbar (by the clock) and select "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk". Does it work or do you get an error? If it works, can you play the ripped folder using Windows Media Center or MediaPlayer Classic, or something similar?

I did everything you said but set anydvd to default. I am Trying now. will let you know in about 20 min

AnyDVD Ripper stopped in the exact same spot when I set to default. 67%

Might be overkill - but a logfile with AnyDvd at default is the SOP here.
Mind adding that one to the pile?

-W

My Apologies

Might be overkill - but a logfile with AnyDvd at default is the SOP here.
Mind adding that one to the pile?

-W

Got sick of renting it so I went out and bought it and had no problems. it must have been a bad batch in the rentals. Thank you guys for all the great support! and again my apologies for whining so much:eek:

Got sick of renting it so I went out and bought it and had no problems. it must have been a bad batch in the rentals. Thank you guys for all the great support! and again my apologies for whining so much:eek:

GREAT ! I can finally get some sleep ! :clap:

Who would've thunk it ..bad batch of rentals ..wow.

And the retail version had no problems... amazing.

Thanks for the info.

Lol

GREAT ! I can finally get some sleep ! :clap:

Who would've thunk it ..bad batch of rentals ..wow.

And the retail version had no problems... amazing.

Thanks for the info.

No problem and THANK YOU

Back