• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu "Sorry, but we are currentley unable to decrypt this stream"

ChrisLock

I'm getting the message "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream" on Hulu for The Paynes Season 2, Episodes 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, & 20. I was able to get the other Episodes.

Attachments

• hulu-The Paynes_S02E20_Payneful Choices.astlog
    954 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Had you searched the forum before posting you would have seen that this is a known issue and the devs are working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had you searched the forum before posting you would have seen that this is a known issue and the devs are working on it.

I did search the forum, and only seen the issue reported for Netflix and Amazon Prime. So, I'm sorry if I missed the post for Hulu.

Don, is it really that bad if someone posts an issue they experience and if they leave a log file to boot?
If this bothers you, then I suggest you chill a bit more mate. It is a venting mechanism for some users. (My view is that a single thread would be better, so that people can vent there and that would not cause multiple threads on the same issue, but the moderators are in charge here and this is what they instructed).

This is the first post I've seen about having Hulu issues afaik. Thank you for the log. We'll make sure the developers are aware and if we see more people with Hulu issues, I'll update my CURRENT ISSUES thread.

I also started having trouble with Hulu just today. It was working fine yesterday. I get the same error message. Here is a log file. I'm using version 1.2.7.0 (64-bit).

Attachments

• hulu-Make Way for a Lady.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Thanks. I'll update the post.

Same here - I had no trouble last night, using the same version of AS in the east coast of the US. I first got an "all downloads were completed" error. I tried a re-install, as that was effective yesterday when I encountered a "couldn't retrieve playlist/payment etc" error (see screenshot - after the re-install, the same selection downloaded with no issues), but no dice - and the second time I tried, I got the "unable to decrypt" error right away. After I hit "OK," THEN I got an "all downloads have completed" error - after I hit OK, it repeated itself.
Attached are two logfiles - first for all downloads completed error, then the decrypt error.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0 hulu unusual suspects.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0 hulu unusual suspects - now decrypt error.astlog
    827.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2021-12-14 23.50.43 - 1st error downloads completed.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-14 23.50.43 - 1st error downloads completed.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2021-12-14 23.50.31 - 2nd try decrypt message.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-14 23.50.31 - 2nd try decrypt message.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2021-12-14 23.48.30 - 2nd try, 2nd error message.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-14 23.48.30 - 2nd try, 2nd error message.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2021-12-14 03.05.57 couldn't retrieve playlist error.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-14 03.05.57 couldn't retrieve playlist error.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 5
I have the same issue with Hulu. Anystream also crashes after dismissing the dialog. Dump file attached. Netflix also crashes sometimes.

Back