• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Hulu on Disney+ bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTzMxp

i have a Disney+ membership bundled with Hulu. AS works fine with Disney+ but none of the Hulu titles will show. does anybody know a solution (other than a Hulu membership, which i have been unable to sign up. which is why i got the bundle)

We will never know without you posting a log file right here.;)

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

You are using Hulu standalone tab, yes? I have a bundle as well, though my add-on is Disney instead of being the main thing.
They each work in their individual tabs, also make sure to log in via the web, to remove any possible banner notifications that pop up which are not visible in AnyStream.

You can follow the steps here if you bought Hulu/Disney+ bundle.

Code:
 https://help.disneyplus.com/article/disneyplus-en-us-login-hulu

If you had Hulu before, you need to close Anystream first.
Run the script here and delete the Hulu registry key.

Start Anystream. Add Hulu separately in its tab via Anystream settings.
Take over the browser cookies, and voila, it should work.
Please close the browser you are logged in, before doing the cookie take over as that might result in an error, as long as the browser is open.

When I switched to the bundle (commercial free) I had to initiate something from D+ to get the regular Hulu to work again. I do not care to use the unified platform unless it is 4K capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back