• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question HULU: Multiple Versions of Shogun, only subtitled available

RickDR

I downloaded the subtitled version of Shogun, but now that all the dubbed versions of Shogun are available I would like to download those. Only the subtitled versions are showing. I am dearly hoping I don't have to use the old record function for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you see is what you get. Download it and enjoy the show. I did. ;) The ones I downloaded in 4K are not subtitled. Onl;y where Japnese is spoken.

4K - 6 channel Dolby Digital;)

Last edited:
What you see is what you get. Download it and enjoy the show. I did. ;) The ones I downloaded in 4K are not subtitled. Onl;y where Japnese is spoken.

4K - 6 channel Dolby Digital;)
Thanks for the fast reply. If you are an English speaker you want to watch the Dubbed version, too. They did a great job and I watch both versions. Oh, well, I guess will be using my 1K recording tech for the dubbed versions

Thanks for the fast reply. If you are an English speaker you want to watch the Dubbed version, too.
I am 'Murrican and actually prefer original foreign language audio with subtitles, whatever the non-English language is. Das Boot in all 3 incarnations is a good example of why I prefer original German even though the dubbing is quite well done. There is one scene where the U-boat crew sing along to an English language record, the differences of speaking German and singing English is key to the scene.

I guess I am a language snob. :Þ

Back