• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Hulu crashes AnyStream 1.6.1.0

Today I can no longer load the Hulu tap. It crashes anystream and creates a dump log. Every time I open or go to Hulu, it never loads.
I cant read or open the dump file. Hope it shows you something helpful. I'd send a screen shot if it stayed open log enough.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.0_Dump_20230815225107.astdmp
    7.8 MB · Views: 1
Ooh ok. Was nice to have hulu as a provider while you supported it. Sad to see it go.

hulu provider that has the movies to save as .mp4 is the part that crashes anystream program. I dont know what hulu tv is. The website says hulu and hulu+.

The other streaming providers let me login and work fine. hulu crashes before I can login or out of it.

I cannot reproduce the error. I posted the part of the dump file. What you are doing is Forbidden.( see post above) Change your password, and make sure you have a no-ads subscription.

Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service for $69.99 a month that offers lets you stream live Discovery Channel online. Hulu Live TV includes the following features: Unlimited cloud DVR storage
We cannot download from the Live TV service.

Back