• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Hulu- Can't Log In

I went to use Hulu for the first time in awhile. Rather than loading up, I had to log-in. When I attempted to do this, I got the message "403 Forbidden." I tried several times. I just updated AnyStream and I was using 1.6.8.0. I looked around and did not see anyone else reporting this problem.

I went to use Hulu for the first time in awhile. Rather than loading up, I had to log-in. When I attempted to do this, I got the message "403 Forbidden." I tried several times. I just updated AnyStream and I was using 1.6.8.0. I looked around and did not see anyone else reporting this problem.
Log into the website first and see if there is any price upcharge you have to agree to. Then come back and try and log in. If you have the Hulu Disney bundle, your passwords must match.

I just got to work again somehow. I logged in and out, on both. I then restarted Anystream with Hulu already activated. On this last effort, it reloaded. Seems temperamental. Thanks.

I just got to work again somehow. I logged in and out, on both. I then restarted Anystream with Hulu already activated. On this last effort, it reloaded. Seems temperamental. Thanks.
Enjoy the software. 😉

Just fyi...

I also had trouble accessing Hulu today via AnyStream.

It was unresponsive...

1. Did not display anything on screen after logging in via AnyStream
2. Trying search box after login didn't respond

I logged out of Hulu, closed AnyStream (after other 2 providers finished their downloads) and then re-launched AnyStream and it was ok.

I don't know if it could be related to 2 other providers downloading at the same time and/or Disney/Hulu login/merger.

I did notice the login for Hulu via Chrome was quirky and made me change my logon for Hulu due to Disney merger a few days ago, don't remember the specifics, but it was easily done/reconciled. I've had each separately for a while.

On a good note, "Quiz Lady" via Hulu was high def... :)

Let me see what's going on. (y) Can someone please leave a log file?

Just fyi...

I also had trouble accessing Hulu today via AnyStream.

It was unresponsive...

1. Did not display anything on screen after logging in via AnyStream
2. Trying search box after login didn't respond

I logged out of Hulu, closed AnyStream (after other 2 providers finished their downloads) and then re-launched AnyStream and it was ok.

I don't know if it could be related to 2 other providers downloading at the same time and/or Disney/Hulu login/merger.

I did notice the login for Hulu via Chrome was quirky and made me change my logon for Hulu due to Disney merger a few days ago, don't remember the specifics, but it was easily done/reconciled. I've had each separately for a while.

On a good note, "Quiz Lady" via Hulu was high def... :)
When you say hi def do you mean 3840X2160p, if you post a log file I can see why you may have some issues, it will me me narrow down the issue.

When you say hi def do you mean 3840X2160p, if you post a log file I can see why you may have some issues, it will me me narrow down the issue.

Hulu has always been kinda quirky for me and I try to reconcile issues with it prior to posting, but will keep logfiles in mind when I have any issues for troubleshooting.

Yeppers, Hi-Def...

Attachments

• quiz.jpg
    quiz.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 10
I can see something in your screenshot that English should be highlighted not English descriptive.

I can see something in your screenshot that English should be highlighted not English descriptive.
I think my screenshot is messing with you 'cause I see "English" highlighted.

I could have "Cause RedFox1 confusion" turned on in my AnyStream settings, I'll go check! :)

Hehehe

high.jpg
It may be checked, but it’s not highlighted. My screenshot of your screenshot shows that descriptive is highlighted.

Naw,

I'm not even sure of my name after this... :unsure:

I just go by what I checked, because that's what it downloads for me.

I don't know if something being "highlighted" makes a difference somehow to AnyStream, haven't noticed that...

But RedFox 1 would probably know better.

English Checked.jpg
English Descriptive checked.jpg

Yes, the language that you want should be checked and highlighted, it does make a big difference in the bitrate of the audio on some providers and films.

Uhm, for the actual download it does not matter what is highlighted ... but when you highlight a language, you can set the quality in the dropdown box on the right, the one RF1 pointed to.
So summarized: check the language (stream) you want in the file, highlight it - set the quality ... repeat for other languages

Back