• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved How to watch anystream downloads

AbiJB007

So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I thought I'd come here for some help.

I have AnyStream+, and downloaded a few shows. But when I'm trying to open them on my laptop's standard video player, it keeps telling me the format is unsupported. So I tried using iTunes to watch them, and I can get the video to play, but there's no audio.

Do I need to modify the MP4's to get them to work in any way, or do I need a specific video player for them to work?

Any help would be appreciated.

- A

They do not need to be modified in anyway. I would use something tried and true like VLC.

Try VLC Media Player or MPC-HC. It sounds like the codecs just aren't supported by your default player. Had that on a TV as well, can not play AC3 Audio despite being a UHD TV.

Back