• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to increase frames per second.

imcatinhiding

My frames per second max out at 60-65 frames per second when copying any bluray. I have 24g of ram, an 8 core amd cpu and a 7850 radeon 2g gpu. Are my frames per second about right for my hardware?
thanks

That depends what are you using? What are your settings?...

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

My frames per second max out at 60-65 frames per second when copying any bluray. I have 24g of ram, an 8 core amd cpu and a 7850 radeon 2g gpu. Are my frames per second about right for my hardware?
thanks

It doesn't sound great but as Ch3vr0n said you will have to fill in some of the gaps - is this processed straight from the disc or from a local HDD?

First thing I'd do is eliminate any transcoding - do the same main movie copy again but this time keep the video/audio both lossless/untouched.
If you still get 60 FPS then it's being limited by the source and/or destination.
If you get a lot faster FPS then you know you were being limited by the transcoding speed of your hardware (usually CPU)

copy from disc or hdd is about the same. what or should i say how do i keep the video/audio both lossless/untouched? i am a noob at the mechanics of clonebd.
thanks for any help you can give me.

You're still not answering the question. What software for cloning are you using and what are your settings

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Anydvd bd 8096 and clonebd 1140. With clonebd 1140 frames per second have dropped to 35. With clonebd 1139 frames per second was 60. I have tried with acceleration and with no acceleration. No difference. Tried with no transcoding, same result. Bd disc didnt have cinavia that i tested.

Are you using just one HDD for everything?

If you set everything to lossless then the hardware acceleration doesn't matter as it's not re-encoding the streams, which means the slowdown is down to the file transfer speeds on your system

What are your CloneBD quality settings?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Well that's a 2-3 year old it could be that that's the best if could do, but it could very well be that the HDD is the bottleneck. Especially if you're reading from and writing to the same drive. The HDD has to do a lot of constant seeking which slows things down.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Back