• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to convert to Xvid ?

Pumuckel

Hi All,

I wish to buy me a car DVD Player that does not read Divx but only
DVD, DVD+-R/RW, JPEG, WMV, WMA, MPEG4, XviD

So I had a look to see how to convert a Film to Xvid but does not see how it can be done and also in the Online Documentation I found nothing.

Can someone help me please and tell me how to do and I would also know what are the best setting to get a good quality or is any of the formats mentioned above more usefull to convert to.

The only objective I search is to convert some Films so that they can be saved together on one DVD and be read in the car.

Regards
Carlo

XviD=DivX.
Can someone help me please and tell me how to do and I would also know what are the best setting to get a good quality or is any of the formats mentioned above more usefull to convert to.

The only objective I search is to convert some Films so that they can be saved together on one DVD and be read in the car.
using generic divx profile:
if it's just for the car,and you want a reasonable quality,choose the largest or second largest resolution size (depending on the size of the screen),then adjust the quality slider to get a output file size of about 1GB.
this'll give you 4 movies per 4.7GB (dvd5) disc.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the information.

The size of the screen = 7" / 17.8 cm

Back