• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How does one Clone a PAL DVD to NTSC using Clone DVD2?

dallas

I am using Clone DVD2 with Any DVD running in the background and trying to convert a PAL DVD to NTSC. After the disk is finished, it only plays in a PAL player. For some reason the region code is not stripped off during the cloning process. Is there a special process one needs to go through?

I am using Clone DVD2 with Any DVD running in the background and trying to convert a PAL DVD to NTSC. After the disk is finished, it only plays in a PAL player. For some reason the region code is not stripped off during the cloning process. Is there a special process one needs to go through?

Clonedvd2 can not convert PAL to NTSC. You need to use conversion software.
The region code is removed due to using Anydvd, but PAL is not the same video format as NTSC.

Please visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=426 for more information.

Last edited:
believe it or not my PAL dvds will play on my cheapie wallyworld player and myMaganavox recorder, but it comes up with region errors on my flagship Sony dvd player, it even played on my portable dvd, so I played it on my portable using the AV inputs to my magnavox dvd recorder and PRESTO I had NTSC copy of the movie alone without the menus

Back