• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How does CloneBD work?

Sw0rdf1sh

I did a 1:1 .iso to BD and noticed the preview making its way through the movie. This brings to mind rendering software. Does CloneBD make a true 1:1 from an .iso or is it copying an image stream at lower quality from the original? My thought is, why would there be a preview unless it were copying the stream and not the data? I have no idea but I'm curious how CloneBD is doing its thing with regard to 1:1 burning, is there any degradation?

Last edited:
I did a 1:1 .iso to BD and noticed the preview making its way through the movie. This brings to mind rendering software. Does CloneBD make a true 1:1 from an .iso or is it copying an image stream at lower quality from the original? My thought is, why would there be a preview unless it were copying the stream and not the data? I have no idea but I'm curious how CloneBD is doing its thing with regard to 1:1 burning, is there any degradation?

If you make a 1:1 copy and set the size slider on the target page to the right-most position, then CloneBD will simply copy. The preview is still there, but the video remains untouched (Audio may still be preprocessed, depending on your settings).
Only if you drag the size slider to below 100%, transcoding will occur.

During processing, there should also be a text below the preview: "...is being copied without transcoding".

Back