• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I rip a backup for kodi?

Bluevyper

I tried using the rip to harddisk option and I have a folder with a ton of files in it, I'm assuming these are all chapters... To my knowledge I should have a single file named a certain way for kodi to read it. Any help is always appreciated.

Depends, what are you ripping? DVD? If you're talking about the .vob, .bup and .ifo files then no, those aren't chapters. They are what make up the dvd file structure, and is identical to what is present on the physical DVD. If you need a single file such as mp4 you need CloneDVD Mobile. Anydvd's main purpose is a decrypter with secondairy ripper purpose that rips the disc as is. It does not do any type of file conversion like you are requiring.

Then you need CloneDVD Mobile or any other conversion tool that converts DVD's into a mobile format such as mp4, avi, MKV. Conversion is beyond the purpose of anyDVD.

Back