• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I record English closed captioning from the movie?

gorgo

All I get id them walking me thru the movie like i'm blind. I would like to be able to turn them on and off.

You might want to give a better explanation of what you are doing in CloneBD, with such a vague question I doubt anyone can help. You need to at least say what kind of output you are trying to make and what you have selected for that output

Sorry. I'm trying to copy a movie in cloneBD. I'm trying to copy to a mp4. When I get to the section tab. You can select under the subtitle languages, Eng, Fren, ect. I pick eng. Believing that when it rips the blu-ray. I'll have the option when playing it back to see sub titles in eng at the bottom, when all I get is a audio voice telling me what is going on. Nothing is showing on the screen.
I want to be able to turn on and turn off subtitles in a movie in a mp4 format.
I hope that helps to explains.

.mp4 in CloneBD doesn't allow for a subtitle track.

As to the audio, that means you have kept the descriptive audio track and that either the descriptive audio is the first audio track in the list or that your player can't decode the first audio stream and is jumping to the first one it can decode

Ok I undrstand, So what format should I use to get subtitles?

You can get subtitles in an mp4 but you cannot turn them off. The only subtitles mp4 allows are hard coded in the video. If you want to be able to turn them on/off you need mkv

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back