• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I put my license key in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Bryant

I had to redownload Windows 10. Then I redownloaded Redfox BZ. Now how do I put my license key in? I can't find it. Please help How do I re register the product SOS.

I had to redownload Windows 10. Then I redownloaded Redfox BZ. Now how do I put my license key in? I can't find it. Please help How do I re register the product SOS.
It's recommended to stay in one thread, like the one I replied to you earlier:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/how-do-i-put-my-license-key-in.71092/

That way, there won't be any confusion.

:D

I almost forgot: if you didn't save your file on your e-mail, let the mods here know about it, and they'll help you out.

Remember, it has to be RedFox AnyDVD HD (I know you mentioned it above--I did this just in case someone in the future sees this thread). Slysoft is now out of date, and the new team doesn't have access to those old records.

Well I'm letting the mods know. HELP I just purchased the new REDFOX BZ not to long ago. Let me know what info you need and how to get it to you.
Thanks, Bob

Well I'm letting the mods know. HELP I just purchased the new REDFOX BZ not to long ago. Let me know what info you need and how to get it to you.
Thanks, Bob
Please stay in ONE THREAD next time.

:D

You'll get help; just don't put any personal info on this site, i.e., no e-mail address, real name, the confirmation # of your purchase.

Give them a PM (Personal Message) if you have to.

Wrong section and double/cross post. Locked. License issues belong in the license section. This section is reserved for Blu-ray related issues only. Please stick to 1 topic and most them in the right section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back