• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do i install my key on new computer???

metro2802

Old computer finally died. Installing Game Jackel onto new one. How do I get the key installed so the program runs in my registered status. Please help. Thanks.:bang:

Old computer finally died. Installing Game Jackel onto new one. How do I get the key installed so the program runs in my registered status. Please help. Thanks.:bang:

If you still have your keyfile copy it to your desktop. Install Game Jackal, reboot. Double-click the keyfile on your desktop, GJ should now be registered. You might need to reboot after applying the keyfile to ensure GJ is indeed registered.

If GJ still doesn't properly register you could go to the main Slysoft site and open a support ticket. The forums here are user-to-user support, sometimes the developers don't always watch the forums for problems.

If you don't have your original keyfile you can a replacement copy at Lost Key Recovery.

If you no longer have access to the email address you used when you purchased your GJ license you need to use Slysoft's official support contact form to get your email address changed.

Back