• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how do i get movies ripped with clone dvd mobile to play

snakeye007

I have compressed movie into mp4 and got it to load in itunes and loaded it to ipod 8gb nano 3rd gen it shows up in videos and shows up in movies but it will not play for some reason what am i doing wrong?

Ihave ripped movie with clonedvd mobile and got it to load into itune and loaded it to ipod 8gb nano 3rd gen it shows up in video and shows up in movied but when i try to play it screen goes black and nothing plays sound or video what am i doing wrong or will it just not work in ipod it is compressed to mp4 format and ipod is supposed to accep and play them.:(

dvd to ipod

I have processed movie with clone dvd mobile and itune accepts it and loads it into ipod it shows up in videos and in movies but it will not play for some reaso am i doing this right i have put it on a ipod8gb nano 3rd gen and it is in mp4 format and it shoild play but when i start movie it has a black screen and does not play .

snakeye007,
do the mpeg4 movies play on your computer (with quicktime player,for example?).

i have same problem on 8gb nano 3rd gen used any dvd and clone dvd mobile and did compress trick still does not play for me

i have same problem on 8gb nano 3rd gen used any dvd and clone dvd mobile and did compress trick still does not play for me

By the way, I wouldn't even expect that trick to work. It doesn't make any sense, and it confused peer (who is a Clonedvd mobile developer).

I'm sorry that you are having problems. However, please do not continue to post in other people's threads about the same issue. That makes troubleshooting very difficult if people do try to help you and have to visit multiple threads to see what you've written. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

And if no one replies here, no one may have an answer for you.

As I suggested before, you may want to contact Slysoft: http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html

after it is ripped and before you put it into your iTunes movie folder, you need to rename the movie to what you ripped. You ripped Gladiator, so rename newly ripped movie Gladiator and it will play on your Nano

I have a similar problem, I think...

Using the default ipod hires profile, 640x resolution, nothing I rip will play in itunes, but it will play via quicktime. Any ideas?

Back