How Convert .mp4 to Smaller .mp4?

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by dtr, Jun 26, 2015.

1. dtr

dtr New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have most of the SlySoft products. I believe that I used CloneDVD to create a .mp4 for a training video, but it is about 4GB. How can I use CloneDVDMobile or CloneDVD to simply shrink that file as I don't have them as video and audio folders? Thank you very much!
    Thomas

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

CloneDVD2 cannot create mp4 files, that software only outputs valid DVD structures. CloneDVD Mobile CAN output to mp4 but it requires the original DVD files to create a new mp4 file, and the only way to lower the file size is to lower the video quality. CloneDVD Mobile CANNOT convert an mp4 file into a smaller mp4 file, it also requires a valid DVD structure as a source.

to do what you want (convert mp4 to smaller mp4), you need a video converter and slysoft does not have such a product. Keep in mind though, that (as i said) the only way to decrease that 4GB filesize is to lower the video quality, so if you find a suitable software it definitely won't make the video look good/better.

theosch likes this.
  3. Andy233

Andy233 New Member

Hi, a video converter is what you need, the Dumpmedia Video converter can support many formats, including mp4 file. it can convert .mp4 to smaller .mp4, you can try it.

theosch likes this.
  4. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Since this thread is more than FOUR years old, I doubt the OP is really looking for a reply.

whatever_gong82 likes this.