• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how can i fix this error how to fix this error in redfox any dvd fileio 3 vts_01_1.vob 477517824 14

jason curtiss

when I ripping dvd I get this error fileio 3 vts_01_1.vob 477517824 141312 how can I fix this error can some one help me with this error thanks for your help

You can't....since you provide no log file no one can be of any help other then say get a different copy and try again.

You can't....since you provide no log file no one can be of any help other then say get a different copy and try again here is the log files

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.3_Info_J_THE_BIGGER_THE_BETTER.ziplog
    125.6 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.3_Info_F_HOT_BUSH_11_DVD.ziplog
    136 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.3_Info_E_REAL_BUSHY_BEAVERS_19.ziplog
    89.1 KB · Views: 5
Although it won't fix issues with those titles, you need to set your drive hardware region in windows device manager. Other than that, are those store bought originals? They have no protection at all, are NOT locked to any region. Looks to me like defective or badly authored bootlegs.

You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for these discs.

I have basically the same problem with Knute Rockne: All American. I tried to process it with Handbrake, but the processing was stuck at 51% so I tried to copy it to the hard drive with AnyDVD where, at 3% processed, it stopped with the error "FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 95373312 524288". The disk, which was just purchased, looked perfect. Nonetheless, I returned it for another. This does the exact same thing as the original. Based on the responses above, I tried copying it to the hard drive again with the AI Scanner set to "Allways enabled". This time it copied some of the files, maybe a quarter of the files at most. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_G_KNUTE_ROCKNE_ALL_AMERICAN.zip
    139.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I have basically the same problem with Knute Rockne: All American. I tried to process it with Handbrake, but the processing was stuck at 51% so I tried to copy it to the hard drive with AnyDVD where, at 3% processed, it stopped with the error "FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 95373312 524288". The disk, which was just purchased, looked perfect. Nonetheless, I returned it for another. This does the exact same thing as the original. Based on the responses above, I tried copying it to the hard drive again with the AI Scanner set to "Allways enabled". This time it copied some of the files, maybe a quarter of the files at most. Any ideas?
I believe disc and / or drive are dirty and / or defective.

Back