• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how can I correct the errors in my native language?

Tex

There's a lot of errors in my native language on CloneDVD2! How can I correct them? What program should I use to open my language file?:confused:

There's a lot of errors in my native language on CloneDVD2! How can I correct them? What program should I use to open my language file?:confused:

I'm honestly not sure how to open these files. You might try contact Slysoft Support directly if you purchased the software through them. They may redirect you to Elaborate Bytes. Nonetheless, if they can tell you how to edit the file if it is possible then you might be able to submit an updated language file that might be incorporated into a newer release.

Slysoft Support: http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

Just out of curiosity, what is your native language?

Thanks for the reply! My native language is portuguese!

Back