• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HM - Zack Snyder Justice Leage 1440x1080 failed - missing auth token

VonB.

I was finally lucky enough to get logged in, but get a missing auth token error when trying to DL a movie

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7_Dump_20210721003736.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 3
what did you do? i not only cant login into HM,but my AP is logged out every second time i open AS.

Not sure, got lucky and was able to login to HM once or twice, went to DL a movie and AS crashed. Haven't been able to login to HM again -- I'm getting the same problems as most everyone else. Log shows a Recaptcha error on first failed login attempt:

{"code":0,"message":"Request failed the Recaptcha check","status":403,"type":"RecaptchaCheckFailedError"}

and then this error each time you click the Login button after the above error

{"statusCode":500,"message":"An unknown problem occurred. Please contact your TV provider."}

yeah. its definitely a HM problem. was able to login for the first time yesterday in my playon, subbed to HM a few days ago. downloaded a couple of cartoons, and then all of a sudden i cant login again to HM in playon. then new AS appeared with HM support and here too same login problems. as someone said, when you goto HM in your browser, and you click on signin it opens another page where you have to click on sigin in order for the actual signin page to appear. whats even weirder one of the devs said he never had any problems. so it must be something on HM's end. well see. cheers!

Back