• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hillary's America new protection

I tried 8.0.5.0, and AnyDVD-HD doesn't find the playlist. How does copying the jar files and the log help? I'd like to be able to do this myself...

Here's what I did:

1. I ran "BDInfo" and spit out a log file.
2. I wrote a PowerShell script to read in and parse the log file and print out EVERY possible M2TS file that could be the first one, and for each one, all the playlist files that use that one for the first one. The one that has the most playlist files is the MOST likely one to be the right one.
3. I put the movie in an Xbox One console, and compared what I see at 0:00:00 with the different M2TS files to identify which one is correct.
4. I modify the PowerShell script so it knows which one is 1st. I run it again. Now, it tells me which M2TS files are possibly the 2nd one.
5. I repeat steps 3 & 4 and iterate through until there's only one playlist left. That's the correct one.

What can I do to know better which one it is? I can write native C++ Win32, C# .NET, PowerShell (and more). I'm willing to write the tools to do it. I'm happy to share with everyone if I do. I just want to know how to do it. :)

Back