• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hi i'm a bit confused

beverj_00

hey i've just started to use anydvd... it's great...

heres where the problem lies... i gave my antispyware (BPS Bulletproof Soft) a scan the other day and it came up with ur progame as a trojan (called slydude... says "SlyDude is Trojan is designed to steal user passwords. It is a Windows PE EXE file. It is 10,240 bytes in size. It is not packed in any way. It is written in Visual C++" ) :S... not sure whats up there...

i contacted BPS and they sayed it waz ur problem... so what do i do?

using the lastest version of Anydvd

If you download Slysoft programs from http://www.slysoft.com/download.html, you won't pick up any viruses or trojans as a result of downloading and installing those files. If you download Anydvd elsewhere, then you take risks.

So you either received "Slydude" elsewhere--or your antispyware program is giving you a false positive. Your choice.

And it's not Slysoft's problem.

Last edited:
Back