• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hi all how do i

karlm

Hi all i am new here hope to post here in the future

Hi all i have backed up The simpsons blueray with any dvd hd how do i make it one file as it seems the movie is split up into chunks and also the wrong audio tracked is played when i play the file?

Thanks

karl

You picked an awkward disc to start with if you're new to this!!!

This movie is protected with a copy protection method called BD+. Search the forum for the full story and be amazed at the level of detail you will find.

Ultimately, this copy protection cannot be circumvented yet by AnyDVD HD.

Therefore, you cannot re-order the files from the movie as some of these files contain bd+ protection.

User Powerdvd 3319a, and open the folder with the simpsons rip in it. It will play just like the disc was in, and audio tracks should be selectable.

Back