• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hey SamuriHL......

brentj

I am in need of a little help. I have seen where you have posted several threads on PS3 rips with SAK. I tried, got movie ripped (RE3), but when I use
the copy/b it only makes about an 450mb file. What am I doing wrong? Also would Ubuntu be better for just ripping, and if so do I need a mouse for just the basic install. Thanks for your help.

Well that doesn't sound right, does it? :) When you look at the external drive, do you see multiple parts that are around 3-4 gigs a piece? If not, the problem lies in the ripping process and we can take a look at that. If the parts are all there..."Blu-ray.aa, Blu-ra.ab, etc" then you simply need to type:

copy /b e:\blu*.* c:\imagename.iso

e:\ is the external drive that contains all the parts and c:\ is where you want the full ISO to go. Let me know how you make out with this. If you need more help I'll need to know the exact steps you're taking, whether your external drive is fat32 formatted, etc. Anything that can help troubleshoot it.

Hey, sorry its been so long since I answered back, have been very busy at work. I just wanted to let you know that I figured out my problem. I was trying to make the iso right on the fat32 drive, which only supports 4 gig parts.:doh: Anyway thanks for your help, and I really like this forum better than any other. Keep up the great work guys. Oh one more thing, can I convert an BD+ disc, after anydvd has ripped, and convert it to ahchd aka mini bluray dvd dl. Thanks again.:)

LOL, yea, the fat32 thing definitely won't work. ;) And no, BD+ can't be converted. We're lucky that with an older version of PowerDVD we can even play them. When Slysoft releases a full BD+ solution in AnyDVD HD then you'll be able to. For now, no.

Back