• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hercules and Cinavia

az_raiden

I was demuxing Hercules in order to make an mkv file. I noticed that "tsMuxeR" had removed some overlapping frames from the AC3 file. Would this be the Cinavia protection or something else???

part of logfile from tsMuxeR"

AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:25:15,071. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:35:34,112. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:44:39,360. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:46:12,384. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 01:02:47,519. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 01:04:07,456. Remove frame.

az_raiden

Short answer? No.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I was demuxing Hercules in order to make an mkv file. I noticed that "tsMuxeR" had removed some overlapping frames from the AC3 file. Would this be the Cinavia protection or something else???

part of logfile from tsMuxeR"

AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:25:15,071. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:35:34,112. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:44:39,360. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:46:12,384. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 01:02:47,519. Remove frame.
AC3 stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 01:04:07,456. Remove frame.

az_raiden

These duplicates are repeats at start of multi m2ts files, tsmuxer has made one continuous m2ts file or demux file(s) and therefore removes the duplicates.

Out of interest, what are you using to produce MKV from the demuxed files.

Out of interest, what are you using to produce MKV from the demuxed files.

I use the following programs to create my .mkv files. I prefer 100% uncompressed video and sound, so the files are quite large as you may already know.

1. AnyDVD HD, PowerDVD and Process Explorer to get the correct .mpls file.
2. BDInfo to get the "info" on the .mpls that I get from Process Explorer.
3. tsMuxeR to "demuxify" the video, audio and subtitle streams that I want.
4. After selecting the correct .mpls in BDinfo, I use TextPad to insert the chapter times into a blank .xml template that I have to create a custom .xml chapter list.
5. mkvtoolnix (mkvmerge) to put my files plus custom chapter .xml file back into an .mkv

I can normally play these files in VLC unless the movie has some funky audio format, so then I play it in PowerDVD. PowerDVD 14 Ultra will play just about anything. It's the only program that I could get to work with Process Explorer to discover the correct .mpls file for "Draft Day." WinDVD and Arcsoft TotalTheater both wimped out.

Sorry I took so long to get back with an answer, but I didn't notice your question until tonight!

thanks for the additional explanation. If you have any suggestions for my process above, please let me know. I'm trying to stick with free appz that give me a lot of control over what I'm doing.

Thanks, az_raiden

Last edited:
Back